"My concert is that I’m for everybody wanting acceptability, although sometimes it was fun to be an outlaw. I don’t want to get married, but I certainly would vote against anybody that’s against being married. I just don’t want to lose our sense of humor. I think we’re a little touchy. I think there can be bad gay movies. I think gay people can play villains in movies. We can have gay villains.
I’m not so touchy about it that we have to be good all the time. We have to brave all the time, but not always good. I think we can still cause trouble. I don’t want to act up, I want to act bad, where we humiliate our enemies.
…Humiliate your enemy through comic wit. So I’m for that, I’m for acting bad. I don’t want to be like everybody else. I don’t want to be. But some people do, and they have the right to be straight gay people.”
- tranqvillitas reblogged this from pervertedreflection
- mafollie reblogged this from miguel-roscigna
- miguel-roscigna reblogged this from pervertedreflection
- miguel-roscigna likes this
- d1sturbedg1rl likes this
- nessa-von-frankenstein reblogged this from pervertedreflection
- blaisebecool likes this
- weirdsciencewithwonks likes this
- pervertedreflection posted this